HomeRegisterGalleryLog in

Share | 

2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
SPARTA
Prez

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:26 am

Jason wrote:
SPARTA wrote:
Jason wrote:
Fit your car? what are you talking about? Fix your hub bearing and stop making excuses.

dude, what didn't you understand when I said all the bays are full at his shop? no bays= no room to work on my car. Im not just talking about the lift. Im talking about anywhere in the shop I could park the car to jack it up, pull my hub off, and use his press to swap out my wheel bearing. The press is too big to take somewhere else I could possibly use to work on my car. Waiting to hear back from Ryan that he is going and if so, I will be riding shotgun

OK I guess I will break it down like this

Option1: Floor jack out side! jack your car up! take the hub inside! press and put back on the car!

Option2: come to my house. Floor jack out side! jack your car up! take the hub to the shop in the sunflower! press and put back on the car!

It dont get any more simpler than that.

Its called work. I wont be able to get down to the shop until night time and there aren't any lights out there. Plus its cold at night. Not worth it all. Plus I have to do brake pads too. Tray gave me the wrong pads so I had to reuse my HP+'s with 2mm left on them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason
TOUGE SENSEI

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:38 am

Oh, you just dont want to drive?

why didnt you just say that in the first place.

Make love to the Touge, not war.

4Touge.com~ Founder
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://4touge.com
SPARTA
Prez

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:08 am

Touge on the dragon is too dangerous >Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erv
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:36 am

only in the snow of summer tires
Back to top Go down
View user profile
specVance
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:17 am

last three posts have me lol in class. Jason, if you want The douch bag who changed Jasons name to stigy.............. to bring his car why don't you take it and fix it for him..? Smile

That way he has no more excuses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breel
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:34 pm

I have an idea Jason, take your hubs off and put them on Dana's car. I can stay home and watch T V and Dana will have hubs and a nice set front brakes for the run.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason
TOUGE SENSEI

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:44 pm

SPARTA wrote:

Keegan, get off danas account!

4Touge.com~ Founder
Back to top Go down
SPARTA
Prez

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:40 pm

Jason wrote:
SPARTA wrote:

Keegan, get off danas account!

LOL

Back to top Go down
View user profile
leadfoot_mf
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:45 pm

what is the cost on this shin ding? i think i can make this but only if it is going to snow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leadfoot_mf
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:48 pm

SPARTA wrote:
Jason wrote:
SPARTA wrote:
Jason wrote:
Fit your car? what are you talking about? Fix your hub bearing and stop making excuses.

dude, what didn't you understand when I said all the bays are full at his shop? no bays= no room to work on my car. Im not just talking about the lift. Im talking about anywhere in the shop I could park the car to jack it up, pull my hub off, and use his press to swap out my wheel bearing. The press is too big to take somewhere else I could possibly use to work on my car. Waiting to hear back from Ryan that he is going and if so, I will be riding shotgun

OK I guess I will break it down like this

Option1: Floor jack out side! jack your car up! take the hub inside! press and put back on the car!

Option2: come to my house. Floor jack out side! jack your car up! take the hub to the shop in the sunflower! press and put back on the car!

It dont get any more simpler than that.

Its called work. I wont be able to get down to the shop until night time and there aren't any lights out there. Plus its cold at night. Not worth it all. Plus I have to do brake pads too. Tray gave me the wrong pads so I had to reuse my HP+'s with 2mm left on them.
i have some lights you can barrow and if you get real close to them they will keep you warm pansy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPARTA
Prez

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:08 pm

leadfoot_mf wrote:
what is the cost on this shin ding? i think i can make this but only if it is going to snow.

$25 per person, any left over will go towards food for the big a** cookout and circle jerk.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
leadfoot_mf
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:18 pm

do i get bed or floor space?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPARTA
Prez

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:29 pm

When will u be arriving? Most likely floor space. Ill probably go pick up some air mattresses

Back to top Go down
View user profile
leadfoot_mf
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:42 pm

i have a big air mattress same as last time well i am trying to get off work early sat afternoon so around the same time as last time i hope to get there before 7 what time is the BIG a** COOKOUT?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keegan
Touge Master

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:13 pm

my bad

Hi-Chew...The Official Candy Of 4touge.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kevinkeeganpro.com
specVance
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:25 pm

SPARTA wrote:
leadfoot_mf wrote:

$25 per person, any left over will go towards food for the big a** cookout and circle jerk.

25 dollars covers cookout and jerk?
well, if I am going to opt out of the circle jerk, how much money will I save?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason
TOUGE SENSEI

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:03 pm

Nothing, we will take your 5$ and buy extra KY

4Touge.com~ Founder
Back to top Go down
mazeroth
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:06 am

Man, gonna have to wake up extra early tomorrow... but see you guys at Home Depot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.joeyrivera.com
~The_Duke~
Touge Master

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:03 pm

You guys have fun and be safe, I want some good video!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPARTA
Prez

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:40 pm

~The_Duke~ wrote:
You guys have fun and be safe, I want some good video!!!!

got it

So it looks like I will be able to drop down the price a little as a few more people have shown interest. I'll have to do the math tomorrow as we get everyone together.'

See you bitches as Home Depot!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoMe
Touge Novice

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:12 pm

Have fun guys Ill be thinking about the dragon while customers are complaining to me about their 3 year old defective shoes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/BarbyD84#!/profile.php?ref=profile&a
Dan_the_C5_Man

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:14 pm

Looks like I am in with Tim (we plan to dress up in super hero pajamas and call ourselves the "The C5 Dynamik Duo", so long as Da Boss doesn't pull her trump card. I think we are planning to head out from ATL around 3pm, meet you guys there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keegan
Touge Master

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:14 am

be safe guys, have fun!

Back to top Go down
SPARTA
Prez

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:11 am

Thanks keegan

here is the cabin address again

1755 Lower Stecoah Road
Stecoah, NC 28771

and my phone number

706 761 6645

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keegan
Touge Master

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:26 pm

i'll be sure to post that in the stall of the next truck stop i happen to visit. lol

take lots o pics

Back to top Go down
Oneiguy
Tougecyclops

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Lol

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   

Back to top Go down

2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next