HomeRegisterGalleryLog in

Share | 

2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
RRIX
fat boy

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:41 pm

SPARTA wrote:
Wangan_X wrote:
no day trip for me... I wanna stay a day at least if i go up there

since joey and charlie like to exclude themselves from the group anyways im sure they'll still be getting a cabin up there and would let u take the couch. If im not mistaken they quoted joey a totally different price, i think she added $100 when she found out we were a car group

If we were excluding ourselves, we would just go somewhere else, maybe a beach or something. But its okay, we can't all be VIP's.

But for real, I was thinking of taking my family which is why I would have my own cabin....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:41 pm

the AL road 35... i believe had its own campsite and all... but i need shower and heat. i would most likely get a motel or something around there or if they have a cabin there we can go...

i will ask erv.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPARTA
Prez

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:43 pm

Its gettin a bit chilly for the beach, but that would be nice. Ill do some searching when i get off today and figure out some alternatives

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:45 pm

its not like we gonna do into the water or anything...
i just want the beach and the food around it.

including some 12 yearolds...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:47 pm

im sure we can set up some sort of a camp fire on the beach if need be.

im gonna search for what we can do around GA and its nieghboring states for good time and nice drive roads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RRIX
fat boy

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:48 pm

http://www.welcomevalleyvillage.com/cabin_tour_rates.htm

a little $ but nice five cabins for $583...for 20 ppl = $29.15 a night per person
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
Special award-Air force
Special award-Air force

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:51 pm

bomjoon wrote:

im gonna search for what we can do around GA and its nieghboring states for good time and nice drive roads.

fires on the beach are illegal in MOST states...

bomjoon
POST WHORE!!

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:52 pm

^ thats pretty good.
and its not too far from TOD.

or chattanooga.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:52 pm

BC2003UGA wrote:
bomjoon wrote:

not in GA.... last time i checked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RRIX
fat boy

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:54 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:54 pm

"Our cabins are of log construction and have generous porches, beautiful furnishings, ceiling fans, central heat and air conditioning, fully-equipped kitchens, charcoal grills, TV/DVD/VCR players, linens, and towels. Firewood is provided in winter months. "

FTW~!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPARTA
Prez

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:58 pm

I have a friend with a couple of r34s and a lake house if we just wanted to go to hiawassee

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:59 pm

BMW Zentrum Museum
spartanburg SC.

we can do that too... its free admission.

and im sure theres something other than nascar shops there in SC> lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erv
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:01 pm

if it's SC count me tfo SC and me is almost as bad as VA and me, at any rate I ain't going
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
Special award-Air force
Special award-Air force

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:01 pm

bomjoon wrote:
BC2003UGA wrote:
bomjoon wrote:

not in GA.... last time i checked.
they are on tybee, i used to live there. and also on st. simons/jekyll island, and since those are the only 2 public beaches in GA.....

you could on the other beaches, but that requires a boat to get to them. as far as being legal, i dn. all the other islands are state property or private property....

Jake
Special award-Air force
Special award-Air force

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:02 pm

bomjoon wrote:
BMW Zentrum Museum
spartanburg SC.

we can do that too... its free admission.

and im sure theres something other than nascar shops there in SC> lol

thats boring and only takes ~ 30 minutes

bomjoon
POST WHORE!!

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:10 pm

http://www.highlandparkresort.com/renting_bikes.asp

this would be fun.

rent the dirt bike and go off roading... they also have cabins there...

http://www.highlandparkresort.com/cabins.asp

starts at $59 a night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:16 pm

http://www.skisoutheast.com/sapphire_valley_ski_area/default.php

ski or snowboard? or we just take our cars up on the slopes and do some snow racing and get kicked out. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:18 pm

i think that off road bike thing is gonna be awesome... but then again it does require $500 deposit to rent stuff... so some of you may be out on this as well.

whatever the choice you guys make make it fast. cuz we runnin out of time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
Special award-Air force
Special award-Air force

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:19 pm

sky valley would be cool. its right on the border of GA and NC. you can ski and stuff. doubt there will be any snow there yet tho...

bomjoon
POST WHORE!!

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:27 pm

yeah the ski place is closed for the season...

so we have

lil river.
off road bike renting.
dragon.
TN trip.

suggested so far...

anything else?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:39 pm

http://www.offroadusatrails.com/durhamtown.htm

there are vids of the trails. of each track.

all the tracks are in ga or near GA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mazeroth
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:28 pm

So much spam, so what's the plan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.joeyrivera.com
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:30 pm

your face and the car is a spam.

we iz trying to figures out yo!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPARTA
Prez

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:01 pm

Ok i just heard back from the Iron Horse cabins and we are good for that weekend. I will post up more details when i get home in a few but we are reserving a big 2 story 4 bedroom cabin equipped with everything including satalite tv.

It is located near the skyway and only 20 miles from the dragon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:16 pm

is that 4 kingsize bed?
lol

and 2 couch big enough for med size dood.

and it looks like $175 for a night no matter what you get if you want more than 2 bedrooms...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   

Back to top Go down

2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next