HomeRegisterGalleryLog in

Share | 

3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010   Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:22 pm

set the date to week before valentines day.

most people have to be with their significant other the week during valentines day. so we will make it

jan 30th ~ Feb 6th.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leadfoot_mf
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010   Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:25 am

the weather is going to suck then
Back to top Go down
View user profile
specVance
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010   Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:34 am

nooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPARTA
Prez

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010   Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:45 am

leadfoot_mf wrote:

agreed. we always do it the week before the season opens in March. The later it is the less chance we'll have snow. It would suck to get snowed in up there for a week

Back to top Go down
View user profile
specVance
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010   Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:18 am

oh and tally me in for this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010   Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:19 am

weather? how you know what its gonna be? its 2 months out...

well if it snows then we can all buy a paintball gun and go play out in the mts...

we seriously need to do this. paintball wars...

lol

well the way i look at it is the month of Feb has a date nooone wants to miss so unless we do it in march (by then the discount will be over) i don see a better time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keegan
Touge Master

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010   Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:56 am

SPARTA wrote:
leadfoot_mf wrote:

agreed. we always do it the week before the season opens in March. The later it is the less chance we'll have snow. It would suck to get snowed in up there for a week

later means less chance of snow but more chance of cops being out if the season has started (March 1, 2010)

Hi-Chew...The Official Candy Of 4touge.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kevinkeeganpro.com
Keegan
Touge Master

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010   Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:06 am

Back to top Go down
Oneiguy
Tougecyclops

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010   Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:29 am

I have some paintball guns

Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010   Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:37 am

since valentines day is on sunday how about the week of the 15th or the next week (the last week of feb)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPARTA
Prez

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010   Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:49 pm

Keegan wrote:
SPARTA wrote:
leadfoot_mf wrote:

later means less chance of snow but more chance of cops being out if the season has started (March 1, 2010)

Id rather deal with a cop than snow. Does this mean your thinkin bout coming ?

Ill set up the poll this evening

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keegan
Touge Master

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010   Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:09 pm

I'm very interested in shooting pictures again...

Back to top Go down
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010   Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:46 pm

you n your pictures that no one looks at... Razz

we need to hit up some paintball stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keegan
Touge Master

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010   Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:37 pm

i have too much paintball stuff

i look at my pictures and people that matter look at my pictures...they matter cause they do look

Back to top Go down
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010   Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:49 pm

i'll tell you what we will go up to dragon on mid week of April ... lol and go play paintball...

Razz

i actually like the photos you took... the one over the waterfall... and the tunnel one...

not so much on where you were in the pic though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leadfoot_mf
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010   Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:53 pm

i am out the beginning of feb but the dates i posted 14th on are cool if you fags choose the other dates i will only be able to come up sat. night for the one day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPARTA
Prez

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010   Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:16 pm

Poll Added. By tradition this trip will officially take place on a weekend.

Bomjoon is planning a week long trip if enough people are interested. I can give our friends at Iron Horse a call and see if they will work with us on the price for Feb if we want a specific cabin listed out of our price range.

The week trip will take place the week before the official event so everyone else not planning on staying a week will rendezvous with the others on the weekend after they arrive.

Thread Also moved to our private forum. Please wait until we have an official head count before we invite your friends no one else knows. I would like to ensure all of our active members get a bed before any outsiders.

As always, spouses are always welcome and will be accommodated like active members. The Iron Horse lodge was a really nice place to spend family time in the mountains.

This trip is about 4touge and its members sharing one of the best driving experiences in our region. Do not be discouraged about your pace and just know this is about spending time as one big family.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010   Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:07 pm

leadfoot_mf wrote:
i am out the beginning of feb but the dates i posted 14th on are cool if you fags choose the other dates i will only be able to come up sat. night for the one day.

feb 14th week is the V day... most people cant make it...

the week after that is ok.

i just really wanted to do a week trip since there is not much difference in price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010   Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:09 pm

SPARTA wrote:
Do not be discouraged about your pace and just know this is about spending time as one big family.

was there someone who was discouraged last time?

what car you gonna bring?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPARTA
Prez

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010   Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:09 pm

bomjoon wrote:
leadfoot_mf wrote:

feb 14th week is the V day... most people cant make it...

the week after that is ok.

i just really wanted to do a week trip since there is not much difference in price.

vote bitch

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010   Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:16 pm

im doing a week bitch my options are not up there...

i will do a week where everyone is going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leadfoot_mf
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010   Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:33 am

i voted and am in for the week as stated earlier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010   Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:33 am

^ the valentines week?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason
TOUGE SENSEI

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010   Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:36 am

"Any date" option added and voted for.

Make love to the Touge, not war.

4Touge.com~ Founder
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://4touge.com
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010   Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:39 am

i dont vote... sry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leadfoot_mf
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010   Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:12 am

bomjoon wrote:
^ the valentines week?
the week starting feb 15 or 22 since we will go up early on monday. i voted for the last weekend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010   

Back to top Go down

3rd Annual February Dragon Run! feb 2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next