HomeRegisterGalleryLog in

Share | 

4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MissJ

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th   Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:50 am

I reeeeeally don't want to get up at 4 AM. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IdiotPilot
Touge Newbie

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th   Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Yeah..that's a bit early.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J_P
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th   Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:08 pm

I can go for another hour of sleep. Just depends on whether Minnoe wants to leave later or not. I already told him I would leave around 6:30 with him. If he will go a little later we can meet at my house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minnoe07
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th   Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:00 pm

Doesn't really matter. It would be nice to get a little bit more sleep. I'm down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J_P
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th   Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:50 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mazeroth
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th   Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:19 am

When we get there, who do we call for a key - and is there a plan in case we get there while you guys are out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.joeyrivera.com
alovell

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th   Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:44 pm

I'm seriously considering meeting you guys up there tomorrow. I'll be in the busted s2k w/ Florida tags.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J_P
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th   Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:38 pm

some of us going up tomorrow will be meeting at the Chic-fil-a off of 400 across from the Outlet mall in Dawsonville. 7:30am if you want to eat first. No later then 8:00am or you might miss us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPARTA
Prez

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th   Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:18 pm

We should be there. We are in cabins 715,718,719 in the back of Fontana.

No service so just look for those cabins and our cars. subarus not hondas.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minnoe07
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th   Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:02 pm

My pre-TOD Prep.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
emperor666
Touge Newbie

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th   Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:53 pm

Damn it, and I am in CA...
but I have my private Dragon 20 min from my house, no cops no traffic. Smile
Just nobody to drive with...
Damn it....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jdmfactory.com
MissJ

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th   Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:31 am

On our way! :yawn:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tuner_dude
Touge Newbie

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th   Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:13 am

have fun fellas drive safe and becareful
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPARTA
Prez

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th   Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Had a blast guys. Thanks all who came out, couldn't have asked for nicer weather on Friday and Saturday and aside from a little stomach bug I had a great time

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minnoe07
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th   Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:21 pm

Had a blast with everybody on Saturday. I can finally say I drove the Tail of the Dragon. Couldn't of asked for much better weather either. Now I just have to take care of this ticket....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JaredM
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th   Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:58 pm

Minnoe07 wrote:
Had a blast with everybody on Saturday. I can finally say I drove the Tail of the Dragon. Couldn't of asked for much better weather either. Now I just have to take care of this ticket....

that was your first time??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nicad
Touge Newbie

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:17 pm

Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sregg.in
FACE
Touge Newbie

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:32 pm

We had a blast folks and was quite a blessed trip! We look forward the the 5th annual trip next year!

Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minnoe07
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:44 pm

Yup, first time! It was fun. Played around with a Cayman S. Guy was really cool too. Wife was a MILF too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
Special award-Air force
Special award-Air force

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th   Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:26 pm

lol, had tons of fun this weekend guys. the Slimmer was not surprisingly....SLOW. and thanks Jason for letting me ride the bike (even if i was babying it). and found out when i got back to statesboro that i left my iPhone charger in the cabin (FAIL), so I'll be picking up another one tomorrow on campus.

next time i can break free of my busy schedule, i'll be up to ATL to see everyone!

Jason
TOUGE SENSEI

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th   Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:27 pm

Cool, enjoyed having you.

Make love to the Touge, not war.

4Touge.com~ Founder
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://4touge.com
mazeroth
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th   Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:23 am

Had a great time, thanks for putting this all together again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.joeyrivera.com
JaredM
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th   Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:29 am

had a great time as always, and awesome to have such good friends willing to help when they can. thanks again.

think ill be calling NAD and battleground about some motors this week...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam
Touge Newbie

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th   Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:12 pm

JaredM wrote:
had a great time as always, and awesome to have such good friends willing to help when they can. thanks again.

think ill be calling NAD and battleground about some motors this week...

Batlground.... just sayin Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
Special award-Air force
Special award-Air force

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th   Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:39 pm

yeah man, get that thing back on the road ASAP

bixs
Touge Novice

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th   Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:35 pm

ended up being an awesome weekend. plenty of good people around. wish I could have been around mid-day saturday, but it was good at least being able to venture out later that night. Looking forward to the next!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th   

Back to top Go down

4th Annual Dragon Run- Feb 25th to 27th
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next