HomeRegisterGalleryLog in

Share | 

2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Keegan
Touge Master

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009   Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:06 pm

correct
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kevinkeeganpro.com
Jake
Special award-Air force
Special award-Air force

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009   Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:38 pm

yeah sean said he checked the weather again this morning and the high is now 58 and sunny. no snow in the forecast.

2pt5RS
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009   Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:44 pm

Yeah...I'd love to, but am needing a ride as my car is not in the codition to go right now and not having a job means gotta save gas money for bills.

Also have to find a home for my puppy this weekend so I can go!

-matt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killboy

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009   Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:48 pm

It's looking good...nice and sunny out right now, and no precipitation forecasted for tonight or tomorrow, so they shouldn't be salting it. Possible scattered showers Saturday, which could mean we won't see anything on the Gap, or may get dumped on for a short period...no telling.

I hate it for people trying to plan a trip around our forecasts...the mountains make it so unpredictable, they usually just take the safe (pessimistic) route and call for rain everywhere. You can usually count on the forecast temps being about right, but precip is another story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://killboy.com/
leadfoot_mf
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009   Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:21 pm

thanks for picking a wet avatar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mazeroth
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009   Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:25 pm

Two more days to go!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.joeyrivera.com
~The_Duke~
Touge Master

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009   Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:29 pm

I went shopping for snacks and hotdogs today.

and I bought alil tool bag to put my most useful tools in so I wouldnt have to bring my entire tool box.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killboy

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009   Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:06 pm

leadfoot_mf wrote:
thanks for picking a wet avatar

That's the best time to play in Eh Dubya Dee baby!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://killboy.com/
Keegan
Touge Master

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009   Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:20 pm

i'm going regardless of weather...just trying to keep everyone updated on it.

re070's are getting put on as i type.

Hi-Chew...The Official Candy Of 4touge.com
Back to top Go down
~The_Duke~
Touge Master

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009   Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:21 pm

Keegan wrote:
i'm going regardless of weather...just trying to keep everyone updated on it.

re070's are getting put on as i type.

Sexy... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~The_Duke~
Touge Master

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009   Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:56 pm

My camera mount just got here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leadfoot_mf
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009   Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:02 pm

what did you get the monster pod is working like a champ and for 20 bucks you cant beat it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
Special award-Air force
Special award-Air force

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:24 am

I will have cash box for your $5 contribution to food and (non-alcoholic) drinks and/or any donations to the site. Also, we will have a few black, bronze and silver stickers for those that want them.

And king I will be at your front door before 7am Saturday morning.

SPARTA
Prez

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:27 am

Ok, so who is rolling from the 400/85 side? we can caravan to the Waffle house together. I plan on leaving the house at 8 which will put me on 400 at exit 14 at about 8:20

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aCab
Touge Newbie

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009   Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:05 am

BC2003UGA wrote:
I will have cash box for your $5 contribution to food and (non-alcoholic) drinks and/or any donations to the site. Also, we will have a few black, bronze and silver stickers for those that want them.

And king I will be at your front door before 7am Saturday morning.

Save me one or two of them black ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.austincabot.com
Oneiguy
Tougecyclops

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009   Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:07 am

Weather still looks good!!

Touge Newbie

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009   Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:11 am

Keegan wrote:
Oneiguy wrote:
keegan get your tires on

Yeah. I'll have to make arrangements with Jason so we can roll them over to discount.

Whats up with jeff mckensy? I have called him several time over the last couple of weeks to get alighed and he has never called me back?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FACE
Touge Newbie

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009   Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:12 am

oh, and 2PT5RS will be riding with me and jamie up there... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oneiguy
Tougecyclops

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009   Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:02 am

FACE wrote:
Keegan wrote:
Oneiguy wrote:
keegan get your tires on

Yeah. I'll have to make arrangements with Jason so we can roll them over to discount.

Whats up with jeff mckensy? I have called him several time over the last couple of weeks to get alighed and he has never called me back?

He can no longer do side jobs. Someone at the shop screwed that up when the big dogs were there.

Touge Newbie

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009   Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:08 am

trying to decide to take the forester or wrx since the weather might be crap. either car will be fun to drive in the twisties if weather is actualluy good when we get there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keegan
Touge Master

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009   Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:13 am

i don't know much about your forester...modded?

if it is then either would be fine... are there any con's to taking the WRX?

Back to top Go down
KINGWREX
Touge Newbie

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009   Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:22 am

g

forester has kyb gr2 with 04 sti springs. 22mm whiteline front sway bar with endlinks. stock wrx wagon rear sway bar i think its 18mm.
and a 2.5 in catback exhaust
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KINGWREX
Touge Newbie

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009   Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:25 am

also im runnig -1.6rear camber and -1.8front camber
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keegan
Touge Master

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009   Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:27 am

well that's a hard decision...tires might make a difference.

how bout, why wouldn't you want to take the WRX?

Back to top Go down
KINGWREX
Touge Newbie

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009   Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:35 am

if its going to be snowing then id just want to chill and take the forester. its to much of a temptation to drive hard and do stupid stuff in the wrx. ever since i put the 6 speed in its a lot more rear wheel bias and will get sideways in a heartbeat. forester tires are better for rain and snow where the wrx tires are re070 and are not that great for rain and snow. plus i just got the wrx running again and id hate to wreck it again and it be down for months putting it back together again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPARTA
Prez

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009   Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:05 am

Saturday, Feb 21

High: 52 °F RealFeel®: 45 °F
Increasing cloudiness

Hopefully the sun comes out so I dont have to shoot another cloudy video.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009   

Back to top Go down

2nd Annual Dragon Run - Feb 21-22, 2009
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 41 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next